Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am looking for a Black hair stylist in Toronto?

I have Black (African American) hair and I desperately need a hair stylist in the Toronto (or North York, Scarborough) area. My problem is I don't want to go to a unisex salon where there are barbers in the front and the hairdressers in the back- I would rather go to a salon with hairdressers only. Does anyone know of a place like this??? Most hairdressing salons cater to straight hair only...I am looking for a Black hair stylist in Toronto?
Hair 2, Azan's, Hairdome are all black hairdressing salons. No barber's in the front...I am looking for a Black hair stylist in Toronto?
Look through the yellow pages for black hairdressers. If you're in north york go to either Jane and Finch or Jane and Sheppard. They have many black hairdressers there. Scarbrough usually had a lot as well. You'll have to go to a prodominately ';black'; area to find a good hairdresser for your type of hair. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment