Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am getting married in 3 weeks and need a good black hair stylist to do a weave.?

I am lost there are no good hair stylist out there. I need help and need it fast.I am getting married in 3 weeks and need a good black hair stylist to do a weave.?
You need to say what area u live in??I am getting married in 3 weeks and need a good black hair stylist to do a weave.?
I would call all the salons in your area and say ... I am getting married and need your help please.





Shops that have Gowns also might know of a good stylist. Nail Artists,Spa's, Make-up Artists.When you find one tell her or him you well be a Model. Tell them that you well take before and after pictures for their album.





Always do a practice before the Wedding. Its so important to have a wonderful day.





Maybe she or he can do the Wedding Party at a far price. Then be invited to enjoy the day with you.





happy hair for your Wedding...
What state do you live in
Put an ad up on craigslist.
where is your country?


idont know

No comments:

Post a Comment