Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black hair stylists in Cincinnati?

Does anyone know any stylists who specialize in african-textured hair (i.e. black hairstylists) in the Cincinnati area? They don't have to be black, but I prefer to stay away from those expensive ';multicutural salons'; that charge an arm and a leg for relaxers. Thanks!Black hair stylists in Cincinnati?
Hello, My name is Nikki Campbell I am a licensed hairstylist in the Cincinnati area. I am located at Maleva's Hair Salon in Finneytown. If you would like to give me a call I can speak to you about what type of styles your looking for. My cell is 513-289-5360. Thanks, look forward to speaking with you.Black hair stylists in Cincinnati?
I used to go to Salon Klassique on reading road, the stylist Marie Folden is very, very good with haircare but cant style too well. Ive also been to Dillards in tricounty mall, Naunica (sp) is a black stylist who is very good, not sure how good she is with haircare.

No comments:

Post a Comment