Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black hair stylists in College Park, MD?

I'm moving to College Park, MD, which is between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. Does anyone have any excellent references to any hair stylists in the area specializing in black hair? I've been with my stylist for over 6 years, so it will be new %26amp; hard for me to trust someone with my hair. The products that are used in my hair include Affirm relaxer, Dudley, Aveda, and Kera Care products. If anyone can give me any information (name, phone number, website, etc.) on anyone, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Black hair stylists in College Park, MD?
I live in a different part of Maryland, and have only been to braid/natural shops is the DC/PG county area. But if you go to www.blackstylist.com, you will find pictures and list of various hairstylist in Maryland.





Also, most salons general salons use Mizani, KeraCare, or Dudley's that I have been to, so don't worry about products.Black hair stylists in College Park, MD?
myspace.com/happytoobenappy great stylist

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment