Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black hair stylist in philly?

can neone recommend a good affordable stylist who specializes in black hair.Im in the king of prussia area but am willing to travel.thanxBlack hair stylist in philly?
I forgot the name of the Salon, but the head stylist is Anika. It's right off of Lincoln Drive (make right on Rittenhouse St) going towards Germantown/ Mt. Airy coming from I-76, Kelly Drive, or City Ave. She's really good and the salon is cute.





Salon's number is 215-843-0116Black hair stylist in philly?
There's a really good place on Frankford Ave. and Saul Street.





Right across from Frankford-Frankford Hospital.





I obv. don't have black hair but all my friends go there.





They do really good hair.





I think it's called African Hair.





Check it out %26amp;%26amp; good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment