Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a great black hair stylist in Birmingham, Al?

I want to get a very short cut but I don't know where to go for the style I want. I want something like Halle Berry's when she was in the James Bond movie. Something like this:





http://www.speedace.info/films_movies_ac鈥?/a>





I used to go to a salon in Fairfield, and the stylists were awesome, but they were sooooo ghetto and unprofessional. I waited for them to start on my hair for three hours one day, and I had an appointment!!! Anybody know of a professional salon that can do and maintain a style like this? In Birmingham, Al?Does anyone know of a great black hair stylist in Birmingham, Al?
Call the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce for recommendations of stylists in your area. Businesses that join the Chamber are usually professional. Then call the stylists and ask them for some REFERRALS of their customers. If you don't get referrals chances are they're not good!





How awful to be left waiting THAT LONG.. with an appointment, no less! My mother was left waiting an hour for a pedicure recently. No need to say she won't be going back there... and they gave her no reason or apology afterwards. That's in Cody, WY!!! Poor customer service knows no limits.Does anyone know of a great black hair stylist in Birmingham, Al?
http://www.urbansalonnetwork.c鈥?/a> has several Birmingham Salon listings. Check them out!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment