Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Black Hair stylists....How do I get my hair like this?!!!?




Hi,


I have the type of hair that is near 4B and when I wash and dry my hair, it doesn't quite form an afro, because I've had my hair straightened with a hot comb all my life. But it does have alot of texture and it gets nappy!! And for the past 3 months, I have not placed any heat on my hair and worn it in twists.


Soooooo.......What can I do to make my hair look like this?





http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l335/鈥?/a>





http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l335/鈥?/a>





Thanks for any advice or suggested products I can use!!!





GabbyBlack Hair stylists....How do I get my hair like this?!!!?
From what I can tell from the picture, it looks like this what's called the two strand twist style. This is done while the hair is wet. Once the hair dry you begin to untwist each strand.





You can find tons of tutorial on how to achieve this style on You tube.


Type in the two strand twist style and you will see several videos to chose from. I have included a link below to to just one of several video tutorials to get you started.





Hope this helps.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-KzbLBFT鈥?/a> Black Hair stylists....How do I get my hair like this?!!!?
I say hit the salon you can't gp wrng with a good hairstylist. But just in case you can't or don't want to you can always get a PERM i hope it doesnt ruin your hair but like our prior answery said CONDITION CONDITION CONDITIONT i have lots of trouble with my curly nappy hair myself so i condition before after and after lol
you might be able to use soft rollers


when i use rollers i put setting lotion on it


before i put the rollers in it





try skinny rollers like these


http://www.designerminds.co.za/images/Picture3.gif
cute style! You need to first condition, condition, condition! then throw on some setting lotion and roller set with spiral pin curls sit under the dryer and remove curlers then break up the curls in little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment