Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Looking for a Black Hair Stylist in Garland/Mesquite Area?

I'm in need of a good, quality hair stylist. A seasoned professional, that uses professional products, to take care of my already healthy hair. A stylist that gives precision cuts %26amp; brilliant coloring. Someone with a flair for new styles would be nice! Thanks.I'm Looking for a Black Hair Stylist in Garland/Mesquite Area?
girlfriend if you lived in Houston TX i could hook you up i have the best hairstylist in the world color is $45-60 cut /relaxer $45/ cut/style$35


regular style $30


www.salonbeautyspot.com


look under Kassandra


she specializes in hair growth and healthy hair and uses the best products that the very expensive salons uses . I tell you this she has grew my Halle berry short style out to a neck length Bob , and its bouncy and healthy . I wish i could help you have you tried asking any coworkers, church member, neighbors i found my stylist by going to the beauty supply store and that is were the salon is located in the back of the store it real nice and classy your in your own suite with your own stylist don't have to worry about other ladies mad dogging you about how long its taking for you hair to get done.. shes strictly by appointment only that what you look for not the hair stylist who like to have hundred clients and no appointments booked and you make an appointment at 9am an don't get out of the salon til 4pm. Kassandra isn't like that she located near Antoine and West Little York
  • free spyware remobal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment